Holy cow sorry it has been so long for a recipe but this is an awesome recipe well worth the wait.
Here is what you are going to need.
1 pound of steak cubed into 1/4 inch pieces
10 large Scallops cut in half
12 Large uncooked shrimp deviened and shelled
Old Bay seasoning
Montreal Steak Seasoning
3 Ziploc bags
2 Cedar Planks
1. Season Shrimp with Old bay seasoning and place in Ziploc and drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil in bag. Shake up and place in fridge for 1 hour.
2. Season Scallops with Old Bay Seasoning and repeat the same step that you did with shrimp.
3. Season the Steak with Montreal Steak seasoning place in bag Shake well and place in fridge for 1 hour
4. Soak Cedar planks in water for 1 hour.
5. Take out the bags of meat and place on skewer shrimp,meat,scallop,meat and repeat till skewer is full.
6. Turn on your BBQ on medium heat.
7. Place Cedar Planks on grill for 5 minutes then flip over.
8. Place skewers on the planks. Close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until the steak is to desired doneness.