Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shrimp Scampi with a twist

So I have been on a pasta kick and here is a new one.
What you will need is.

1 box of angel hair pasta
2 Roma tomatoes diced
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 shallot diced
1 bunch of green onions diced
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
2 cups of raw shrimp
Salt and Pepper
Franks hot sauce(optional)
1 saute pan


Steps
1 Saute shrimp,shallots,garlic and green onions in olive oil on medium heat for 7 minutes.
2 Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and franks hot sauce if desired.
3 Place mixture over cooked angel hair pasta.
4 ENJOY!!!



                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. I cant even tell you how much I LOVE Shrimp Scampi!! I've never made it at home though. I'll have to give this one a shot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me know how you like it. The franks makes it have good flavor while not being to hot! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to discover your blog!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cucina I hope you like the recipes I try to make great food easy. If you have any request let me know!! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete