Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shrimp Scampi with a twist

So I have been on a pasta kick and here is a new one.
What you will need is.

1 box of angel hair pasta
2 Roma tomatoes diced
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 shallot diced
1 bunch of green onions diced
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
2 cups of raw shrimp
Salt and Pepper
Franks hot sauce(optional)
1 saute pan


Steps
1 Saute shrimp,shallots,garlic and green onions in olive oil on medium heat for 7 minutes.
2 Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and franks hot sauce if desired.
3 Place mixture over cooked angel hair pasta.
4 ENJOY!!!



                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. I cant even tell you how much I LOVE Shrimp Scampi!! I've never made it at home though. I'll have to give this one a shot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me know how you like it. The franks makes it have good flavor while not being to hot! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cucina I hope you like the recipes I try to make great food easy. If you have any request let me know!! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete