So here it is the long awaited healthy food on my blog.
Here is what you are going to need
2 tablespoons of chopped Basil
2 Diced Roma Tomatoes
1 Diced Medium Avocado
1 Pound of chicken cooked and diced
3 Portabello Mushrooms
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Garlic (chopped,diced,or fresh diced are all good to use)
1 oz of Mozzarella Cheese (optional mostly for those not training to run a Marathon)
1 Saute pan
1 Stirring spoon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. While oven is heating up cook chicken in saute pan on medium heat.
3. While chicken is cooking take stems off of the mushrooms and dice them up. Also hollow the inside of the Portabella cap out.
4. Cook Mushroom caps in oven for 5 minutes then turn over and cook for 5 more minutes. Then Take out and let stand for 3 minutes.
5. During that time dice Basil,Chicken,Tomatoes and Avocado.
6. Place Basil,Chicken,Tomatoes,Olive Oil, Garlic Salt and pepper in Saute pan and saute on medium for 3 minutes.
7. Stuff Portabella caps with mixture from the saute pan.
8 Place Avocado on top of chicken mixture.
9 Place Cheese if desired over the stuffed Portabella.
10. Return Mushrooms to the oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let stand for a minute
11. Of course the best part ENJOY!!!!