So here is quick and easy recipe for a snack,they also go well with soup.
Here is all you are going to need.
This reipe was made by Mitch!!
3 Tablespoons of butter
1/4 teaspoon of celery salt
1 teaspoon mined dry onion
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning (Mrs. Dash is good also)
1 package of Refrigerated Biscuits
1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
1 8 inch round Baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Melt butter and pour into bottom of the baking dish.
3. Sprinkle spices evenly in melted butter
4. Evenly place biscuits on top of butter mixture
5. Sprinkle Pamesan cheese on top of biscuits
6 Place in oven and cook for 12 minutes.
7. Take out of oven let stand for 3 minutes then flip upside down on a serving dish and enjoy!!